To renew your business license online, please complete the following steps:
- Visit the following web site: https://www.xpressbillpay.com/portal/?refer=midvalebusinesslicense
**PLEASE NOTE!! IF YOU ALSO LIVE IN MIDVALE, YOU MUST CLICK TO LINK ABOVE! DON'T USE THE SAME ONLINE EXPRESS BILL PAY ACCOUNT USED TO PAY FOR YOUR UTILITIES!!! YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR WATER BILL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A PENALTY FOR LATE RENEWAL OF YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE.!**
- Enter your Business License Number
- Enter the "BALANCE DUE" from your renewal form in the Payment Amount box
- Complete the rest of the required fields (business name, owner name, etc)
- Click the "Add for Payment >> "button
- Verify the items in your Xpress Cart
- Select Payment Method
- To use an Electronic Funds Transfer (eCheck), follow the instructions on the page.
- Enter / Verify the Billing Information (include an e-mail address if you want a receipt)
- Click on "I AGREE - Pay >>"
- Fax or mail the completed and signed renewal form to:
Business License Administrator
|Fax Number:||(801) 567-0518|
Q&A About Online Bill Payment
Q: Does it cost anything to renew my license online?
A: No. It’s free use the service.
Q: What is Xpress Bill Pay?
A: Xpress Bill Pay is the company we have partnered with to handle our online payments.
Q: What payment choices do I have?
A: If you qualify to renew online, you can pay your renewal with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account.
Q: How do I know the payment went through?
A: After you complete the transaction, you can receive an e-mail receipt to confirm that your payment went through.
Q: Is my information safe?
A: Absolutely. All the transactions are handled on secure servers. As long as you don’t give out your password, only you will be able to access your account. Plus, your personal information or e-mail address will not be sold or rented to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.