- PAY YOUR TICKET Bailable Offenses that do not require mandatory court can be paid online, by mail, or in-person at the court. We accept cash, check, money orders, and major credit cards. If you have questions on when your citation is due you can contact the court.
- CHECK IF YOU QUALIFY FOR TRAFFIC SCHOOL Traffic school is offered through this court for simple traffic moving violations. If this is a first moving violation in 2 years and you have a valid Utah Driver License non-commercial, you might qualify to sign up for our traffic school. You can call ahead to the court or come in during business hours to verify your qualification. Traffic school can be taken with a certified in-person or online course. We provide referrals or you can choose any certified course (U.S. only). An abeyance fee of $25.00 will be applied to the fine and you will be responsible to pay any class fees to the provider you choose. A time period of 60 days will be given after sign-up to pay fine/fees and provide certification of class completion to the court.
- SCHEDULE A HEARING If you need a payment arrangement or wish to contest the violation, you can contact the court and we can schedule a court date for you.
Contact the court at (801) 255-4234.
SEE BELOW FOR BAILABLE AND COMMON TRAFFIC OFFENSES
The Uniform Fine/Bail Schedule below may change at any time. For an updated Uniform Fine/Bail Forfeiture Schedule, please visit the Utah State Website.
Speeding Violations (MPH over the limit)
- 0-10 $120.00
- 11-15 $150.00
- 16-20 $200.00
- 21-25 $270.00
- 26-30 $370.00
- 31+ Mandatory court appearance
Speeding in School Zone Mandatory court Appearance
Other Moving Violations
- All passing violations $120.00
- Driving on wrong side of road (left of center) $120.00
- Improper lane change $120.00
- Failure to give signal $120.00
- Fail to yield right of way/failure to yield left turn $120.00
- Fail to yield to emergency vehicle $150.00
- Failure to stop for school bus $170.00
- Following too close $120.00
- Failure to maintain control $120.00
- Improper lookout $120.00
- Improper backing $120.00
- Failure to obey traffic control device $120.00
- Failure to stop for stop sign $120.00
- Careless driving $100.00
**For all accidents add $30.00 to the original bail Negligent Collision $120.00 (already includes $30.00 accident fee)
- Failure to wear seat belts $45.00
- Failure to use a child restraint $45.00
Common Driver's License and Vehicle Violations
- Expired driver's license $50.00 suspend $10.00 with proof of valid license
- No valid license in possession $50.00 dismiss upon proof of valid license
- Denied license $60.00
- Registration and other legal requirements: Improper registration $110.00
- No or expired registration $50.00
- Failure to display plates $50.00
- Faulty Equipment (vehicle unsafe) $50.00
To view the full Court Fine and Uniform Fine/Bail Forfeiture Schedule click on BAIL SCHEDULE