Midvale's Youth Ambassador
2017 - 2018
- Lauren Cecchini – Platform: Learning to Live – Mental Illness Awareness and Understanding
- Alan Andrade – Platform: Development and Transition of Midvale City
- AnnaMarie Dallimore – Platform: Strength and Charity Together in Midvale
- Boston Lacobazzi – Platform: Creating a Unified and Inclusive Midvale
2016 - 2017
- Emalee Desarae Egelund – Platform: Empowering & Advocating Success for the Youth of Color
- Ashley Jimenez – Platform: Midvale Goes Cultural
- Elisha Gillis – Platform: Healthy Lifestyles Awareness
- Morgan Sharp – Platform: Be a Difference In A Child’s Life
2015 - 2016
- Mary Ruff - “Help Yourself - Realizing Your Future Has Options”. Reach out to students regarding scholarship possibilities and assisting them with applications.
- Nityam Rathi - “Running for Life - Promoting a healthier and more active lifestyle for citizens of Midvale”
- Jacqueline Lopez - “Feeding the Children of Midvale” Working with the Food Bank to find ways to assist them with feeding underprivileged children in Midvale.
- Merry Joseph - “STEAM - Science, Engineering, Technology and Arts for the future. Increase participation and awareness in STEAM and to organize a fair which can be held at the Boys and Girls Club.
2014 - 2015
- Sherry Liao - Music Heals
- Jaclyn Larsen - Midvale Mentors
- Brandon Cui - Science, Technology, and Engineering the Future
2013 - 2014
- Roselind Valerie Sanchez - "Achieving the Dream - Helping Latino Youth Achieve a Higher Education"
- Tristan Reeve - "Tutoring and Mentoring"
- Advaith Achan - "Preventing Childhood Obesity and Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle"
- Jerry Fu - "Midvale Youth City Council"
- CJ Reay - "The Joys of Science"
2012 - 2013
- Cynthia Chen - "Making Music, Building Bridges"
- Andrea Evans - "Skin Cancer Prevention and Awareness"
- Karina Jeannette Meza - "Teen Pregnancy Prevention"
- Celina Wang - "Recycling and Reusing"
2011 - 2012
- Edi Aguero - "Communicating Without Barriers in Midvale"
- Ryan Baker - "Looking Toward the Future"
- Jessie Lam - "Strengthening Midvale Youth through Kiwanis Service Leadership Programs"
- Nikolaos Liodakis - "Inspiring Youth for a Better Education"
- Danielle Vondrak - "Art and Service: Different Words, Same Concept"
2010 - 2011
- Julie Linton - "Inspiring and Enabling Youth to Serve Their Community"
- Ashley Walker - "Suicide Prevention and Awareness"
2009 - 2010
- Scott Barrow - "Midvale Youth Community Connection"
- David Evans - "Midvale Arthritis Awareness and Education"
- Holly Ferrin - "Investigating Life and Career Paths Using CTE"
- Eryn Gorang - "Strengthening the Midvale Community through Kiwanis Family Leadership and Service Opportunities"
- Alyssa Bell - "Live Reading"
- Jessica Daye - "Improving Midvale's Future by Improving its Children's Future: A Fight for Childhood Scholarship"
- Kathryn Heslop - "A Better Educated Midvale Through Love of Reading"
- Tami Wouden - "Giving the Youth a Second Chance"
2007 - 2008
- Chelsea Burns - "Vaccination Programs"
- Manoli Lioudakis - "Involving Youth in the Community"
2006 - 2007
- Mark Evans - "Diabetes Awareness"
- Katie Revels - "Bridging the Generation Gap"
- Stacie Turley - "Christmas Throughout the Year"